Refunds and Terms & Conditions
In the very unlikely event that our delivery is sub-standard, you can contact Perfect Pizza Base under the following conditions:
- You have not eaten any of the food.
- You must contact the shop no later than 30 minutes after you have received your order
While we try to deliver as quickly as possible, please bare in mind that during busy periods we might not be able to deliver within the 45 minutes stated on your order. Refunds will not be applicable for late delivery. We monitor all of our deliveries, and your food order is always sent out hot. If you are not happy with your food and we have made a mistake, we will issue a replacement order as quickly as possible or provide you with a voucher of the same value to use at a later date, no cash alternative available. Your statutory rights remain unaffected. Vouchers or replacement orders are subject to availability and are non-transferable. We reserve the right to refuse any claim if the above terms and conditions are not met. In the event that we do issue a refund, we will endeavor to credit your account within 7-10 working days.
Perfect Pizza Base LTD
Below are details for Perfect Pizza Base, by law we need to display these:
- Company Registration Name: PERFECT PIZZA BASE LTD
- Company Place of Registration: Companies House, Cardiff
- Company Registered Office Address: 237 Skipton Rd, Harrogate HG1 3EY
- Company Registered Number: 9976122
- Company Phone: 01423 563388
- Company Email: [email protected]
Emails & Notifications
Occasionally we might send out promotional emails to existing customers, we won’t spam you and you will never give your information to a 3rd Party. If you’ve ticked to recieve notifications on our website, you’ll occasionally receive notifications of our special offers. You can opt out of these notifications by going to your browser settings.